Terms & Conditions
Ligneus PLAY Terms & Conditions
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this website and to any correspondence by e-mail between Ligneus PLAY and you. Please read these terms carefully before using the site. Using this site indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to place an order or register with the Company. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this site.
This notice is issued by Ligneus PLAY.
- You may access most areas of the site without registering your details with Ligneus PLAY. Certain areas are only open to you if you register.
- By accessing any part of the site, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the site immediately.
- The Company may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check each site from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of either site.
- Unless specified otherwise, the materials on the site are directed solely at those who access the site from within the United Kingdom. The Company makes no representation that any products or services referred to on the site are appropriate for use or available in other locations. Those who choose to access the site from other locations are responsible for ensuring compliance with local laws if and to the extent that they are applicable.
- You are permitted to print and download extracts from the site for your own personal use on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the site are modified, distributed, transmitted, reproduced, republished, displayed or performed in any way
- no graphics on the site are used separately from accompanying text
- the Company’s copyright, trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the site will automatically terminate and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the site.
- No part of the site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the Company’s prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- Ligneus PLAY endeavours to ensure that the site is normally available 24 hours a day, the Company shall not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Access to the site may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the Company’s control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the site any material:
- that is vulgar, hateful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, sexually orientated, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the United Kingdom or any other country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
- You agree to indemnify the Company against any loss or damage suffered as a result of your contribution.
- You may not misuse the site (including, without limitation, by hacking).
- The site contains robot exclusion headers. Third parties may license information on either site to the Company. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the site for any purpose without the Company’s express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in the Company’s sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Company’s infrastructure; (ii) copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute or publicly display any content (except for your information) from the site without the prior written permission of the Company and the appropriate third party, as applicable; (iii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any activities conducted on the site; or (iv) bypass the Company’s robot exclusion headers or other measures the Company may use to prevent or restrict access to the site. The Company does not authorise you to extract or re-utilise substantial parts of the site, or to make systematic and repeated extractions or re-utilisations of insubstantial parts of either site.
- The Company shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of Visitor Material and conduct or relating to any part of the obligations contained within Message Board/Discussion Forums below.
Links to and from other Websites
- Any links to third party websites on the site are provided solely for your convenience. If you use any links, you leave Ligneus PLAY site. The Company may not have reviewed any such third party websites and will not control or be responsible for such websites or their content or availability. The Company therefore does not endorse or make any representations about any links provided to third party websites, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites which may be linked to the site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Information contained on the site
- While the Company endeavours to ensure that the information on the site is correct, the Company does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the site. The Company may make changes to the material on the site or described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the site may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
- The material on the site is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company provides you with the site on the basis that the Company excludes all representations, warranties and conditions and other terms (including without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this site.
- The Company, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the site) and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of the company, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the site, any websites linked to the site or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the site or your downloading of any material from the site or any websites linked to the site.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit the Company’s liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence; or
- fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law, including without limitation all relevant consumer law.
- If your use of material on the site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This legal notice and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this legal notice or its subject matter.
The site is operated by:
Ligneus Products Limited, a company registered in England and Wales whose registered address is at:
Registered Company No.: 08756701
VAT No.: 221392732